Year 11 Results 2020 ONLY
You have been emailed and a text has been sent with information about results day, please see below for the content of this. You have also been given a time slot in which to attend, please ensure that you stick to this slot.
A message to Year 11 students regarding Year 11 results day.
We would like to invite you into school on August 20th to collect your GCSE results. Significantly, due to the ongoing pandemic, there will be various measures in place to ensure everybody's safety.
Unfortunately, we can only allocate each pupil a 15 minute slot on site, therefore on arrival at school, can you do the following in this order please.
- Enter the school as you would normally using the student entrance
- Return any resources
- Empty your locker
- Collect your results
- Sign off with Miss Evans
- Visit Careers advisor (virtually) if required
- Leave the building via the main entrance
Once on site and/or in the school building, can you adhere to the following safety steps please.
- You will be asked to collect your results during a given time slot only to ensure that no more than 6 students are in the building at any one time.
- Please enter the site via the car park gate
- Please sanitize hands on entry
- Unfortunately, only you will allowed into the building (or the designated person to collect in your absence).
- Sadly, family or friends will not be allowed in the building and will need to wait outside the school gates.
- Follow a one-way system in moving around the building
- Regrettably, all other facilities will not be available for you to use, such as toilets and water stations.
- Leave the site via the pedestrian entrance
We kindly ask that you do not hang around the building outside of your allotted time slot as we cannot accommodate this and it will put others at risk.
|If you or anyone in your family is displaying symptoms of Covid-19 or has been asked to self-isolate, please DO NOT attend, please contact Mrs Hargrave (email@example.com) who will discuss how we will get your results to you.
Further to this email, you will receive your time slot to collect your results. Please do not arrive any earlier than 5 minutes before your time slot.
If you miss your time slot, results will be posted out. The school will be shut from 12:30pm onwards.
Please ensure that you bring with you any chromebooks, revision guides or other resources that belong to the school.
We look forward to seeing you on results day.