On your marks…
Below you will find the details that you need regarding mass testing in school from next week.
“WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?”
- Report to your year group area.
- Year 8 should report to the sports hall.
- You will be given your registration card.
- Pupils can only be tested if parents have returned the consent form which was emailed on 3/3/21. Here is a reminder of the link to that form. https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=43xj7014Akm_yU2cUvfYNqThZ4hX9aJAnu-rv9uioU1UMjFQWTVES09KS1hHQzhKRDA3VUpDNVNZQS4u
- You do not need to wear school uniform on your first test day.
- Pupils return home as soon as they have been tested.
WHAT TIME IS MY TEST:
Further information on the testing can be found in the "In school testing details from 8.3.21" link below.
Please use the link below to complete our Parent Survey which expires on Wednesday 10th March at 3.30pm.
For further news and information please take a look at the full newsletter following the link below.